Friday, December 21, 2012

{ Coupon Database is up and going! }

Thanks to some major help from a blessed friend - Beth (Powdered Plum) - the coupon database that I have been working on for the past day and a half is finally up and going! Beth wins all the prizes! :) (Also, go check out her blog by clicking her name above!)

Just click the tab at the top of the page labeled 'Coupon Database' and you're on your way to finding every available coupon. The database is updated regularly to remove expired coupons and it also tells you all available information about the coupons (i.e., date, insert location, etc.)

I'm going to play with the colors to make it a little easier on the eyes, but I am certain I want it to match the colors of the blog. 

If you have any questions or notice something is off, please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lovely, I'm your new follower from Blog Hop.
    Love your awesome blog. Feel free to check out & follow my blog @ www.revampspunkyrena.com
    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thank you for checking out my blog :) I will certainly follow you!

      Delete