Sunday, January 20, 2013

{ Back from my trips! }

Hello everyone!

Long time, no post. My mom and I just returned from Walt Disney World in celebration of me graduating college. It was a fun two weeks there, but I am definitely glad to be back home. Before that, my dad and I went to New Orleans to watch our Louisville Cardinals play in the Sugar Bowl against the Florida Gators. Louisville won 33-23! It was an exciting atmosphere and I really enjoyed it. But I am glad to be back home and settled...I was sick on both trips (mainly just allergies and congestion) which was not fun.

Anyway, now that I am back on a normal schedule I will start updating more frequently. I look forward to really settling in now that I have the time to devote like I want to into this blog. 

Talk to you soon!

Kayla.

No comments:

Post a Comment