Friday, June 27, 2014

{ Coppertone ClearlySheer Sunscreen - 'Made with your skin in mind!' }

The official start of Summer 2014 is here and it is time to get outside and enjoy it! There is nothing like spending time with those you love doing something outside, such as going to a local water park or taking a vacation to the beach. My family and I just recently returned from a weekend getaway to Cincinnati, Ohio. It is under a two hour drive for us, so we have the nice getaway feel without being too far from home (we save those trips for Florida!). I was given the opportunity to try out the new Coppertone ClearlySheer Sunscreen and what great timing it was - right before we were getting ready to leave for Cincinnati. I knew we would be spending at least one day outside, so I packed up my Coppertone ClearlySheer Sunscreen to give it a go on our trip.



Our weekend trip took our family to spend a day, Friday, at the Newport Aquarium, which was a fantastic visit. It has been about ten years since I lasted visited there, so it was almost like it was a new experience for me. They have definitely built that area up around there and there are all kinds of shops and restaurants to check out. It is certainly worth a visit if you have never been to this area. My grandmother has never visited Newport Aquarium which I was shocked to learn! We knew we had some time to kill before we could check into our hotel, so this was a great opportunity to take a visit.



On Saturday, our family visited the Cincinnati Zoo. We had such gorgeous weather for this visit and everything worked out perfectly. This is where our Coppertone ClearlySheer Sunscreen got its first work out! ;) We spent several hours out in the sun seeing this amazing zoo. And the Coppertone sunscreen held up so well. One of the many important features I look for in a sunscreen is how high the SPF is. Obviously, the higher the better. This sunscreen had an SPF of 50, so that was wonderful. It lasted the entire time of our visit and at no time did I feel like I had to constantly reapply the sunscreen to make sure I was staying protected from the sun. Applying this sunscreen is such a breeze as well. It absorbs extremely fast so you can spray it as your about to walk out the door and not have to worry about waiting for it to sink in.




Wasn't it just such a gorgeous day?


On Sunday, the last day of our trip, we went to see the Cincinnati Reds take on the Toronto Blue Jays! We all know how hot a baseball game in the middle of June can be, so my family and I were sure to load up when applying the sunscreen. Another great feature about these sunscreens is the scent. Some sunscreens can have an awful, overpowering scent that makes you feel like your swimming in sunscreen. But not with Coppertone ClearlySheer Sunscreens! The scents include fresh fruit and a tropical fruit and flower fragrance. I honestly could not get over how well these sunscreens were scented. Also, as I have mentioned in previous posts, I have sensitive skin. I did not have any sort of reaction to this sunscreen. As the title says, this sunscreen is made with your skin in mind and will not clog pores or cause breakouts (and if you were wondering....yes, the Reds won! The icing on the cake that was a perfect weekend).


My family and I had a really wonderful weekend trip to Cincinnati, Ohio and having Coppertone ClearlySheer Sunscreen truly worked out well for our time spent in the sun. I highly recommend this sunscreen if you are looking for a fast absorbing, nicely scented and long lasting sunscreen. You won't have to constantly reapply and if you're spending time in the water, the sunscreen lasts eighty minutes! If you and your family are planning a trip for the weekend or a week long vacation somewhere, be sure to check out Coppertone ClearlySheer Sunscreen because it will give you the protection you need and want from the sun!



I am a member of BzzAgent.com and received all items mentioned in this post for free. While I received all of these items for free, all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment